• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im in for one long night- UD post 10

Lola has her own bedroom and im sharing with her:D
Thing is though shes full of beans and wont stop running around, its a good thing is a bunny room:roll::lol: im going to have to spend the night on the floor keeping her calm as so far she doesnt understand "quiet" im totally dead in the morning as my dad has work first thing:shock::lol:

Oh I'm sorry, but I may just have to seal her :shock: She is bootiful!

Oggie and Lola, has a certain ring to it. :love:

I had to have George in my room once...

NEVER AGAIN :shock: :lol::lol:

He didnt stop! :lol: But he was only a bubba :love:
He would go from playing... to eating... to drinking loudly to playing again :lol:

I think i did get some sleep... when he did :lol:

I hope it went well for you :wave:

I :love: having mine in my room. Got woke this morning by Mischa on my chest tickling my nose with his whiskers :love:

Worst nights sleep ever!:shock:
we went to bed at 11, she settled right down at 12....for 10 minutes then decided come on mum its play time:roll:
Play time finished at 7am when it was then grooming time, i then had a nap on the sofa when my mam took over looking after her, shes still on the go how can one bunny have so much energy!!:shock::lol:
Shes just kicked a full water bowl over too and soaked herself, not a problem until she jumped up on the bed to dry off:roll::lol::lol:
I tell you rabbits are not daft!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

165390_139651462756636_100001353501097_185567_1641796_n.jpg

sweet and innocent:love:

Last edited:
Back