• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ungrateful monkeys!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Its minus 11 according to the garden thermometer. I am half way through doing every outside bun heat pads and fresh water. I am risking life and limb every time I go out as the path is sheet ice and is a single rabbit making use of its heatpad???

What do you think :roll::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Little horrors arent they. I have given up using them with my lot they just push them off the shelf :roll:

:lol: Mine like theirs now, I don't put them in the cover but put them under hay and they sit on them then next to them.

Tee hee. My two, lick it, push it around, wee on it and then sit at the back at the hutch.....I'm sure they think we do it just to annoy them:love:

Think i will join Dave instead :love:

PC171329.jpg

Spenser sits on his. He sort of wobbles as it could do with being an inch or so wider in diameter for his ample behind! :lol:

:lol::lol: Yeah, budge up Dave.... make room for one more. ;);)

I gave Alfie and Bubbles their snugglesafe last night - I woke up this morning to find they'd dug it out from under the hay, removed the tea towel I'd wrapped it in and also taken the fleece cover off. :roll: :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Yeah, budge up Dave.... make room for one more. ;);)

I gave Alfie and Bubbles their snugglesafe last night - I woke up this morning to find they'd dug it out from under the hay, removed the tea towel I'd wrapped it in and also taken the fleece cover off. :roll: :lol::lol:

Spenser had kicked his fleece downstairs and shoved the snugglesafe into the centre of the hutch. :roll::lol:

Spenser had kicked his fleece downstairs and shoved the snugglesafe into the centre of the hutch. :roll::lol:

But that was because he was deprived of breakfast. ;) :lol::lol: I think the cold must be bringing out the naughtiness in bunnies everywhere. :lol:

Back