• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for charlie if you can spare any

Grace65

Warren Veteran
He has suspected bloat once again, he is very down and miserable, we got just got back from the emergency vets, where he had an antibiotic shot a gut stimulant and pain relief, we take him back tommorrow if he isnt any better, the vet said he would be much better off at home as he was very stressed at the vets, please send vibes for my boy. xxxxxxxxx

Awww lots of vibes, hope with some gentle exercise and tummy warmth he will recover for you, flat leaf parsley might tempt him or dill, fingers crossed for him and you.x

Awww lots of vibes, hope with some gentle exercise and tummy warmth he will recover for you, flat leaf parsley might tempt him or dill, fingers crossed for him and you.x

I'm trying everything, his little head is all down and i have just put a warm fleece under his tummy, he looks so miserable. xx

Back