• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are your buns more like dogs or cats?

sidney &lola

Mama Doe
SiDney is more like a dog, he follows us everywhere wants attention and is always under our feet. Where Lola is more like a cat very thoughtful and independant, only wanting attention when she wants it and is quite happy snoozing the day away!!

Poppet is like the Andrex-puppy; joyfully bounding about, demanding attention and cuddles. Cookie is more like a cat, stretching gracefully - very ladylike. She even flops with her back legs crossed! :lol:

we ve got a cat who thinks his a bunny .. does that count?:roll:

plus a rabbit who thinks hes a rubbish man ..as hes always emptying the bins:roll:

plus a rabbit who thinks hes a rubbish man ..as hes always emptying the bins

SiDney does that too, always in to something he shouldnt be!!

I think Oscar is quite cat-like sometimes- very independent and thoughtful and curious. He does massive stretches and yawns just like my dog though.
But no, mainly rabbit in there I think :lol:

Esme is inquisitive and quite independent. cat like I'd say.
Eric is errm ... Eric! Not sure even he's aware of his species!

:lol::lol: I was only saying today that Blue was like a cat, she poops in their litter tray then goes to sleep on my son's bed and Crackers lies on the doormat in the porch like a dog waiting to bark at passers by :lol::lol:

Back