• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my dogs

Awwww do you breed the Rotties then - she looks like she is lactating? I love Rotties but, I do think they are excellent working dogs. I've yet to meet one that I felt fully comfortable with like I do with Staffies'.:wave:

not to start with we had to hand feed the pups for two days until her maternal instinct kicked in and we kept diezel he's 13 months now xxxx:love:

thanks guys :mrgreen: diezel is being a typical male at his age pushing us to see how far we'll go i dont let him get away with anything lol :) love my animals millions they are the human babies i'll never be able to have :cry:

some updated pics of the doglets xxxx

roxy and her boy diezel xxxxx

my 3 babies (canine )

again x

me and diz xxxxx:love:

roxy my ***** had one litter and had ten pups we lost 3 as she didnt feed them for the first two days , we kept our boy diezel and she was spayed when he was a few months old :D then when diezel turned 1 i had him neutered and inbetween that i rescued another rottie marley who was at the top of the pictures sadly he didnt get on with diezel and before he was rehomed i had him neutered as well. i will never ever breed again

Back