• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The best thing to get two 10 year old bunnies for Christmas..

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
.... is each other :love::love::love:

Started bonding Mini Mouse and Revel at lunchtime today and they are already snuggled up together :D Mini has been washing Revel, not sure Revel has stayed awake enough to notice but he seems quite content :D

Both of them are now on their 4th partner, so now at least one of them will have company until the end :)

It does seem that once they're past a particular age bonding becomes a whole lot easier.

How lovely that they'll have somebun to snuggle on Christmas morning:love:

Aaaaw, how sweet. I want pics too. Are they outdoor buns? One of mine is 9 and it concerns me that she might not be able to cope with the cold for too much longer but she seems perfectly content for now.

Oops Mini likes him a little TOO much at the moment :oops:

Revel seems to be tolerating it so far, but Mini's breathing isn't great, so hope she calms down soon.

At least she is keeping his head warm :oops: :lol:

This is the best I can get right now

PC171327.jpg

Oh that's lovely to see :) Well done, fingers crossed they settle down fully really quickly :D xx

(PS thanks so much for the card, it arrived today...I haven't written any yet so please don't be offended if you don't get one back :oops:)

Awwww I was half expecting to see a homemade zimmer frame for bunnies then - that's so cute, lovely that in the twightlight years they can have a snuggle - might give them a new lease of life !:love::love:

Back