• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunnies

the one misty is in is a large rabbit cage suitable for 2 rabbits and she is out normally all day in her run at the moment she has babies so i get her out for an hour at a time and the baby who is 6 weeks old is in there with her.

The wooden hutch thumper is an outdoor hutch but with the cold weather i have moved them both indoors and they have free access to the downstairs hall and living room whenever they want i am saving up for 1 huge hutch for the 3 rabbits so they have a lot more room instead of 2 but i need to get thumper neutered first thats why they are separated. they have fresh veg each day and have toys to play with. i cut their nails and groom them all my animals are well looked after :)

i know thumper is a lop and beanie has took after him but i cant seem to tell the sort that misty is the clown who gave me them didnt know much about them he didnt even know what sex they were i sorta found out when misty had bloody kits :censored: cant wait till thumpers goolies are gone , just got to sort 52 quid out for him to be done :D

The bunnies are gorgeous. :love: Jack's Jane I don't understand why you are pulling that face because you can't even see the full hutch. Also, by the look of it, it's deep enough for 2 bunnies. :)

they are out of their cage and hutch more than they are in them since they have been moved upstairs got misty and her bubs in 1 and thumps in the other i take it in turns to let them out until thumper is neutered then i can leave their doors open all the time i think beanie is a girl but cant tell yet as i said i'm saving up for a huge one for them so they can all be together :)

They are gorgeous. Sounds like they are mostly free range bunnies. Julie has a tiny cage that she uses to contain her hay and hold her water bottle. She doesn't need the cage and is never locked in it but loves it so I can't get rid of of it but if people on here could see it .............oh boy.

Your hutches are fine, and like yours mine only sleep in them as they are in the run all day:) you have lovely buns and you obviously look after them well, it's great you have brought them in for the winter too :) my mum would kill me if I brought in three hutches ahaa, :D

bloody 6 from what i can see she's got 2 greyish black , 1 black , 1 black and white and 2 white xxx the last litter she had i homechecked them all ones gone to my stepdaughter who has a rabbit already, 2 have gone to my friend who has two piggys, i kept beanie and one went to another friend of mine for his daughter who also has a rabbit :D the same will apply for these babies homecheck only :)

ps my vets love me

bloody 6 from what i can see she's got 2 greyish black , 1 black , 1 black and white and 2 white xxx the last litter she had i homechecked them all ones gone to my stepdaughter who has a rabbit already, 2 have gone to my friend who has two piggys, i kept beanie and one went to another friend of mine for his daughter who also has a rabbit :D the same will apply for these babies homecheck only :)

ps my vets love me

Aww :) They are all gorgeous, but me thinks you need daddy bun neutered and mummy bun spayed now! ;)

defo its going to happen after xmas got diezels booster in jan then i will get daddy done first thats 52 and misty will be 65 then peace and quiet in the bunny room :D

I know what some people might think of me cos i am on sick due to being sacked from my job as i took an overdose and tried to kill myself, and ended up in hospital for a few days and because my husband rang in sick for one day he got sacked too. i have suffered with depression for a long time and four years ago i had a hysterectomy so i can never have children :cry:thats why i have my animals they keep me going and spur me on i did rely on alcohol but me and oz have given that up to save our marriage , the animals are always fed, took to the vets if need be and loved i may not have a lot of money but the animals needs come before mine, if i'm not welcome here just remove me i'm ok with that
the kits i have in my care will not leave this house until they have a good home i'm not in the habit of just selling them on to make a quick buck i do care about their welfare and will be making a donation to a rescue centre after they have gone rant over
sarah

I can see you have been though alot love. And I am happy you care for your animals lots :) I wish more people were like you and put there animals first , that would result in alot less homeless animals in rescues :)

Back