• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish i could let the bunnies out

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
the garden looks lovely and snowy but its so cold outside and they dont have thick coats at the mo.

Neither of them have ever seen snow before.

Even if i could, i'd be concerned, as Ginger does have her snuffly nose :?

:shock: somerset has proper snow? heck, oh will be off to visit his mummy so he can go sledging:lol:

Bring some in for them if you're feeling well enough to :)

I'm fine physically, thank you for caring :)

OH won't let me bring any in. Biccy being his diggy self will COVER the living room / hall way with it :lol:

I just wanted to setup the 4x4 pen in the back garden and let them have a little explore, but i genuinely think its too cold :(

i bought some in for Duke, i put it in an underbed storage box, he hopped in and had a bit of a play.

If you have a room with a tiled floor it might be ok? or bathroom? - in the bath?!

I wish the same thing. Bunski has never been outside before, but he will sit at my patio window looking out for ages :(

I have snow at my house (North Somerset) but when I drove to work in Bristol this morning there wasn't any at all. Very bizzare when you are only talking a 20 min drive or so.

I have snow at my house (North Somerset) but when I drove to work in Bristol this morning there wasn't any at all. Very bizzare when you are only talking a 20 min drive or so.

Taken an hour ago Amy :wave:

snow.jpg

Its about 1 inch deeper since. It's not currently snowing now, but the sky is full of it.

Thats what it looks like at mine. Its very weird being sat here where there isn't any. Its almost as if you cross and invisible line where the snow can't cross. :lol:

Thats what it looks like at mine. Its very weird being sat here where there isn't any. Its almost as if you cross and invisible line where the snow can't cross. :lol:

There was nothing in Taunton when i drove there for my appt @ 10:00am. It was like a Blizzard driving home though and took 2 hours to go up the A38 (i didnt fancy the motorway, too many idiots). Normally takes ~30mins.

I'm fine physically, thank you for caring :)

OH won't let me bring any in. Biccy being his diggy self will COVER the living room / hall way with it :lol:

I just wanted to setup the 4x4 pen in the back garden and let them have a little explore, but i genuinely think its too cold :(

I put the litter tray on some towels but yeah, I forgot Biccy's a digger! :lol: JCBiscuit

I put the litter tray on some towels but yeah, I forgot Biccy's a digger! :lol: JCBiscuit

:lol: love it! His new nickname that will be!

Its so dark here now, but the snow is making it light outside :shock:

A work colleague in NAG has stayed at home today, as the lanes there are apparently rediculously snowy! :shock:

We have not got any snow at all here in York, I would like it back for Christmas eve, Christmas day and Boxing day but no more after that please :D

Had ~6 inches last year also, i'd only been living here 3 months

:lol::lol::lol:

I know it's childish but it made me chuckle!!

Back