• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rubles is coming home!

Candiflare

Mama Doe
:love::love:

Well Ruby has completely recovered... The xray showed nothing abnormal and the vet thinks (until they get the results back from what she ate) that it was something which had the same effects of digitalis on her neurological system. He said probably because she's quite young (2 years) that the arythmias haven't knocked her heart to much and that if she was an older bun it would be a different story. He said keep an eye on her and if it happens again bring her in.

One thing's for sure - I'm not having her run around the living room anymore and I'm going to keep an eye on shoes around all the bunnies :shock:

Oh that is great news!!! Do let us know if the vets find out what caused it, I have never really thought about being careful what about what is on my shoes!!

Back