• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

That sixth sense

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
I hate that sixth sense you sometimes get that somethings not right, but there are no symptoms or anything! :( :?

I had this about Mae when I first got her, turned out my sense was right and months later she has started to get ill :?

yes, I call it pet paranoia :roll: sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm not
Hope you're wrong this time

Thats the thing, normally Im really chilled about them. Im even OK when theyre ill. Which is why Im worried now. She did 'something weird' this morning, but nothing I can describe! :roll: And I dont know if shes just gone really soft over the last few months cos shes turning a bit middle-aged, or if somethings wrong :?

Same with me. And you never know if you're just being paranoid or not so its hard. I had this with Ben last week. Turns out he was only sleepy. :roll:

Not to worry you but I got this with my Tilly the day before she died. She had no symptoms whatsoever but I just had a 'feeling' that something wasnt right:cry:

Having said that Ive had similar feelings a few times since with my other buns and theyres been nothing wrong :roll: Sometimes it is just the paranoia goblins creeping in ;)

Try not to worry and loads of vibes that youre just being neurotic mummy! Xxxxxx

we got this with poor dazy-mae....shed been with us for 3 weeks before being pts. i said i was getting bif vibes from one of them,,,,,,bif was a dental bun with gi issues.

the final week we thought it was stress and after 3 days saw a vet,,,next day saw another vet as she had haematoma on her tummy from fighting poor merlin. that night we took her to the vets and they said how on earth she was still alive with a temp of 42 was beyond them. she fought until tea time two days later and we had her pts.

intuition....6th sense whatever it is....we should trust it more often.:(

Back