• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY ERIC!!!

o-nions002-1.jpg

:wave::wave:

fank yoo everyone:wave:
i lookin for my pressunts but they not up ere....:?
DSCF0339.jpg

unless this twee root is for me to munch:p

Awww, happy birthday gorgeous little man. :love:

I wouldn't munch on that twee root unless you want a spikey hairstyle. :shock: :lol:

Awww, happy birthday gorgeous little man. :love:

I wouldn't munch on that twee root unless you want a spikey hairstyle. :shock: :lol:

eric:
huh. mum's moved it now. says i got to eat my gweens before i have any tweats:( not fair! i'd only added 60gm to my hunky self when i saw the vet laydee last week:? i finks it was extra fur for da winter - mum says it can't be cos i don't go out i just lies by da warm fings but she's just orrible to me.

Happy Birthday Eric! Spenser thinks he will have two extra fenugreek crunchies today to celebrate the occasion. We'll see ... Hope you have lots of fun, and quality time by the fire keeping cosy. :love:

eric cannot answer right now as his binkies have deserved dried apple AND a fenugreek crunchie:wave:

(so did esme's but hers were outside in the snow:shock: crazy bunneh!)

eric is thrilled he has had lots of birthday wishes:D he's now settled down for a snooze........kinda meatloafed with his eyes closed but his head keeps nodding til its on his paws:love:

eric is thrilled he has had lots of birthday wishes:D he's now settled down for a snooze........kinda meatloafed with his eyes closed but his head keeps nodding til its on his paws:love:

Bless him ... gosh, Spenser hasn't had his crunchies yet. He always gets one last thing at night, but I will give him one when I pay my mid-evening visit to the hutch.

Back