• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies ^_^

X_Bex_X

Alpha Buck
DSCF3367.jpg

DSCF3370.jpg

DSCF3372.jpg

DSCF3375.jpg

DSCF3357.jpg

DSCF3362.jpg

DSCF3364.jpg

DSCF3366.jpg

They all look really happy in the photos, is it a trio you have there?

yup :) the white and light brown one are lionheads - we bought them from a guy who bought them for his young children and they weren't looking after them so he sold them onto us..he said they came from the same litter but I'm not sure they all did - possibly the white and light brown one did but the dark brown one, not so sure :|
But they all get along fine and sit with each other/groom one another :love: they're right little chracters!! lol

I love to see happy mad hoppy buns having fun:D
I bet you enjoyed their antics:lol:

^^ oh yes , although when cleaning them out on this occasion flopsy (the white bun) thought she would have a nosey at the waste I'd put in the plastic bag, she then decided to jump on top of the bag and hop on it until eventually it toppled over and the contents of the bag fell on the floor...then I had to sweep it all up again :roll:

Back