• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If I gave...

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
one fenugreek crunchie a day to 4 rabbits (so thats 4 crunchies) how long would the pack last? Just saying as I want enough to keep mine going for a while as theres no point ordering one pack of crunchies to pay delivery :wave:

one fenugreek crunchie a day to 4 rabbits (so thats 4 crunchies) how long would the pack last? Just saying as I want enough to keep mine going for a while as theres no point ordering one pack of crunchies to pay delivery :wave:

I'd say roughly 2 weeks.

Wow, is that all. Will need about 4 packs....

Well I buy two packs about every two months but mine don't have them every day, more like every other day. I'd say there was about 50 in there 14*4 = 52. Maybe a bit more thinking about it.

I'm sorry? I don't understand, are you saying you think I'm wrong. I'm only surmising. *gives up*

She was talking to me, saying im lazy. That I should work it out for myself when i've never had any before so dont know how many are in a pack :roll:

Thanks for your helpful response unlike others.

She was talking to me, saying im lazy. That I should work it out for myself when i've never had any before so dont know how many are in a pack :roll:

Thanks for your helpful response unlike others.

I have a fresh pack, their treat boxes might need refilling, I'll check tomorrow, if they do I'll do a rough count.

Okay then smartie pants what answer did you get ? :p;)

I'd try figure it out but don't know how many are in one bag :oops::lol:

Can't be bothered - I don't feed these crunchy things. But if I did, I would soon count how many in a packet and therefore know how long they would last.:roll:

I love your user name puppyjess12345,why dont you empty a packet out count them then divide ;):wave::wave::wave::wave:

I love your user name puppyjess12345,why dont you empty a packet out count them then divide ;):wave::wave::wave::wave:

I hate is, it was meant to be "puppyjess" but its a long story and I ended up with the "12345". Again I dont have a packet yet :wave:

Can't be bothered - I don't feed these crunchy things. But if I did, I would soon count how many in a packet and therefore know how long they would last.:roll:

How's she supposed to do that without a pack? :roll: What is wrong with RU tonight?

Back