• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your Welcome!

abi2047

Mama Doe
Now I know bunnies can't say Thank You because they can't speak, but it would be nice if he appreciated the veg I just had to go and get from the Co-op in the freezing cold and snow! I put it in his hutch, he grabbed a bit of kale from the bowl and flung it to the otherside of the hutch! :shock:

Pebbles is a little ungrateful but just lately Barnaby has shown his pleasure by binkying all over the place :love:

It makes me all warm inside because I know that he appreciates the home and wifeybun I've given him. :)

My buns dont have manners but in a different way....

If they refused food there would be something wrong with them. They rip it out of my hands :shock::lol:

My buns dont have manners but in a different way....

If they refused food there would be something wrong with them. They rip it out of my hands :shock::lol:

Yep, Barnaby may binky a thankyou but he's a snatcher too, even worse than Pebbles actually :lol:

Back