• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone been this stupid.....

sugarlump

Alpha Buck
Or is it just me?

Today whilst cleaning out the buns, I emptied the hay bed into the bin, and just realised Ive forgotten to bring in the snugglesafes this morning.
And guess where one of them is :roll:

So now ive got to go out in the tipping rain, and bin dive.
Just hope my neighbours aren't looking out their windows when I do :lol:

I did the exact same thing today!!! :shock: Weird. I was so annoyed, but thankfully, I hadn't taken the bag out to the bin yet.

Hope you find it!

Or is it just me?

Today whilst cleaning out the buns, I emptied the hay bed into the bin, and just realised Ive forgotten to bring in the snugglesafes this morning.
And guess where one of them is :roll:

So now ive got to go out in the tipping rain, and bin dive.
Just hope my neighbours aren't looking out their windows when I do :lol:

Sometimes if i cannot find the torch i use the one on my phone when i go out
to feed the buns.Check around with the torch then after a while back indoors cannot find the phone whenin then realise i have left it in the hutch ,Sometimes for an hour or more.Usually find missed calls and messages when i go back to the hutch and bunnies phoning their freinds from Rabbits United.!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I cant say ive ever been that daft ;)

I have often left a feed scoop in the bin and poured a load of horse feed on top :roll:

Back