• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buddy(dog) says Happy Christmas from all of us!

littleboots

Mama Doe
bud005.jpg

(Willow.. cat..) "you look a real plonker in that outfit..and the buns agree with me!!!
Buddy..... I dont Care!!

This is the closest youll get me to that hat!!!!
pets001.jpg

Well Im not wearing it either then!!!!
buddyxmas015.jpg

Just have some dignity like me
willow.jpg

willow3.jpg

I still dont care... Merry Christmas Everyone!!
BuddyChristmas20075-1.jpg

from all of us xx

I need Willow! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

ahh.. I took her as a rescue.. she was only 18months old then and already had 3 lots of kittens as her owner wanted one same colour as her but never got one!! I had her spayed and the previous owner contacted me a year later to see how many more kittens shed had... I wont say what I said:censored:

ahh.. I took her as a rescue.. she was only 18months old then and already had 3 lots of kittens as her owner wanted one same colour as her but never got one!! I had her spayed and the previous owner contacted me a year later to see how many more kittens shed had... I wont say what I said:censored:

Poor girl :(.
I'm glad she is with you now! She looks so happy! :D

Happy Christmas Buddy & Willow :wave:

I think you look very handsome in your Santa Claus costume Buddy but I know you are not keen on the pointy hat :lol::lol:

Back