• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Photos of the Bunny Burrows Blind bunny

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
As he seem's to be quite popular. :D

BunnyBurrows15-12-10033.jpg

BunnyBurrows15-12-10006.jpg

BunnyBurrows15-12-10008.jpg

BunnyBurrows15-12-10031.jpg

Can I ask- how does he cope moving around in a large space?

Pumpkin has no fear and is continuing to crash about my kitchen. If he was not trying to binky all over the place I would be very concerned but it would be nice to have an idea how long it takes for a new bun with poor/no sight to settle in to the point they know their way around.

Awww so beautiful :D

Has he always been blind as Louie's eyes look very much the same, he has them half closed a lot of the time.

Can I ask- how does he cope moving around in a large space?

Pumpkin has no fear and is continuing to crash about my kitchen. If he was not trying to binky all over the place I would be very concerned but it would be nice to have an idea how long it takes for a new bun with poor/no sight to settle in to the point they know their way around.

This little blind bunny has only just arrived at Bunny Burrows last week so I don't really know much about him.

We have blind bunnies and we are apt to give them smaller spaces as they seem to like that better, we keep everything where it is in that space and do not move it as they tend to get disorientated.

Our blind bunny Angel who we lost in May when we moved house once we changed certain things round in his room and he ended up so depressed that we put the room back as it was and he was a different bunny. :)

Awww so beautiful :D

Has he always been blind as Louie's eyes look very much the same, he has them half closed a lot of the time.

I don't know much about his past as he arrived at Bunny Burrows last week after being dumped in a cardboard box in the snow Bless him but he did have a vet check and they said it was suspected cataracts :(

I don't know much about his past as he arrived at Bunny Burrows last week after being dumped in a cardboard box in the snow Bless him but he did have a vet check and they said it was suspected cataracts :(

Poor baby, so glad he is safe now :D

Back