• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie has been a naughty boy :(

kirst25

Alpha Buck
They have their puppy pen for extra space and Sophie has never tried to jump out of the pen or Alfie but him standing on his back legs he could reach the top but never seen him jump,went out this morning and came back to Alfie running around my living room and chewed loads of wires manages to get him back in but not sure how to prevent it,any suggestions?

Also since I've had Alfie Sophie runs away from me when I go near her she just wants to snuggle upto Alfie,they just don't seem very loving toward me

Could you peg a sheet over the top of the run? :wave: If you look for some of GrahamL's threads in the 'housing' section you should find some photos of this idea.

Also since I've had Alfie Sophie runs away from me when I go near her she just wants to snuggle upto Alfie,they just don't seem very loving toward me

I think this is quite common with bonded pairs. It's a bit sad if you're missing the snuggles, but just try and enjoy how happy they are with each other. :wave:

:wave: Hi Kirst
I know what you mean about the snuggling with each other.My girls used to give me long snuggles,now I only get a few minutes till they hop off and groom each other..And their husbun....
But like Susie says, that makes me smile more :D

Oh and Kirst, where are pics? We need pics pleeease :love:

I'll get some pics sorted :) Yh mite ave to do that susie,anyone know where ya can buy covers from for pens

Great will be watching out for them.......

Ive seen other peoples pics, and they just use bed sheet and peg them on top. :D

All my pics of soph and Alfie

b60c9d91.jpg

3b117958.jpg

316f776a.jpg

af4d3028.jpg

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/Kirsty_Lamb/IMG_0089.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/Kirsty_Lamb/P260810_15480002.jpg

Loving the pics. As to covering the pens, I think some people just use a household sheet and clothes pegs!:wave:

Pebbles has never been a snuggle-bun but Barnaby is quite affectionate towards me which I love. He loves putting his nose in my face and constantly getting under my feet :love:

Might be that Alfie will be snuggly and Sophie may remember that's what she used to do and start again :)

Yh I'm hoping so,Alfie only wants stroking on his terms and Sophie follows him but it's nice to see them loved up

Back