• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just got my Hay Experts order for christmas!

H Maughan

Mama Doe
:D Such spoilt things they are! Even got a lovely free christmas goody bag with my order too. So nice to unexpectantly get something extra :love:

Helen xx

How lovely.

Last year I was given loads of proper red santa stockings for all the bunnies with my shopping. Still got them for this year too, except some of them will have to share this time as we seem to have increased in numbers :oops::oops:

I ordered 2 grassy carrots, a small nature ball with bell, fun balls trio, 2 cranberry and parsley trees, 2 pine cone nibble trees, 1 willow carrot, 2 willow corn and a willow spiral :shock: Maybe I got a bit carried away :lol:

But I'm really impressed with the cranberry and parsley trees and the pine cone nibble trees. :)

Helen xx

I ordered 2 grassy carrots, a small nature ball with bell, fun balls trio, 2 cranberry and parsley trees, 2 pine cone nibble trees, 1 willow carrot, 2 willow corn and a willow spiral :shock: Maybe I got a bit carried away :lol:

But I'm really impressed with the cranberry and parsley trees and the pine cone nibble trees. :)

Helen xx

I've got one of those for their Xmas Pressies! They have a parsley bell, trio of balls, treat ball, and i've just ifnished the second layer of their crate, oh and the two stockings i got from RU with treats and toys in :wave:

I got my order in on Tuesday and managed to spend £78 :shock::shock::shock: Don't think we are going to run out of hay for a while though :lol::lol: With my last order I only got one bag of Fenugreek Crunchies and we ran out very quickly, we're getting 4 this time, I can't wait to see their little faces :love::love::love:

I had my order from there today as well, nice surprise with the goody bag too. Having to resist setting up the maze haven for them early now!

Maybe you have to spend an X amount to get a gift? :?

I've been to the range and seen some great things for the buns for xmas...but will be Monday now by the time I get there, a stainless steel parrot mirror with bell is one of them :D

Maybe you have to spend an X amount to get a gift? :?

I've been to the range and seen some great things for the buns for xmas...but will be Monday now by the time I get there, a stainless steel parrot mirror with bell is one of them :D

I spent over £100 so I don't think so, maybe she ran out of goody bags.

or or or or boooooo hoooooooo maybe the hay experts don't like meeeeeeee

Back