• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Bunny Burrows Guinea pigs & babies.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
The baby Guinea Pigs were born on Sunday (12th December) and they are Rex guinea pigs

BunnyBurrows15-12-10001.jpg

BunnyBurrows15-12-10003.jpg

BunnyBurrows15-12-10004.jpg

Mummy is the black guinea pig although the brown one has been more like a surrogate Mummy to the two babies.
BunnyBurrows15-12-10018.jpg

BunnyBurrows15-12-10022-1.jpg

BunnyBurrows15-12-10023-1.jpg

The white one is a male all the rest are female.
BunnyBurrows15-12-10024.jpg

BunnyBurrows15-12-10026.jpg

BunnyBurrows15-12-10025.jpg

BunnyBurrows15-12-10029.jpg

Awhhhhh :love:

is the white one daddy?

Do piggies sort of share the responsability in a group when there are babies or do they normally leave mummy pig to it?

Awhhhhh :love:

is the white one daddy?

Do piggies sort of share the responsability in a group when there are babies or do they normally leave mummy pig to it?

No the white one is not the babies Daddy :)

Yes Guinea pig females usually all gather round when another is giving birth and all will look after the babies, some better than the Mummy .

Lovely piggies! :love::love::love: They are such fascinating creatures. I only found out recently that they were born with fur.

They are soooo cute!!

Can i ask how big your hutches are, and where you got them from, and what bedding you use?

Im just wanting to get a new set up for my piggies in the new year :)

They are soooo cute!!

Can i ask how big your hutches are, and where you got them from, and what bedding you use?

Im just wanting to get a new set up for my piggies in the new year :)

They are the hutches at Bunny Burrows and I'm not sure how big they are as they are brand new she has had a friend make them for her. They only went in this week.

The bedding is the white shredded paper and is actually tea bag bedding and is lovely and soft and is from Lawsons in Durham.

https://www.lawsonanimalfeeds.co.uk/search.php?orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=BEDDING

Back