• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Biscuit BreakThrough

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
What with the excitement of the snuggly pictures, i forgot to post this! :oops:

You would not believe, how happy i was last night.

I HELD Biscuit for a good two minutes :shock::shock:

He was being held with his backside under his head so he was basically vertical and was not struggling or anything he looked relatively comfortable.

You really dont understand how much of a big thing for me that was! Biscuit does NOT do handling.

I did get a scratch to the neck when i tried to put him down, but i had such a smile on my face, i didnt care.:love::love:

:love::love::love::D:D:D

Aww nice to hear it. I have a bun like that here called patch and he is a nightmare for handling like that. I've only just got him like that for his medications I'm giving him.

So happy for you abd your biscuit xxx

YAY!! *claps* Well done. Only OH can hold Pie. She hates me picking her up! :roll:

Aww I felt like that when Riley let me hold him for the first time. It lasted 37 minutes! It's such a special moment :love:

I know exactly how you feel Graham so YAY! :D

I have a scar on my neck the last time I held Rodge for 5 mins.....so worth it though! :lol:

Thanks guys.

Surprised myself when i managed to get him up, he was a good 5 feet off the ground, normally, if thats the case, i would of lost parts of my limbs, my face would of been scratched off etc.

Notably, he has NEVER bitten me, a couple of nips, yes, but never a true TEETH IN! bite, Ginger on the other hand is another matter :lol:

It made me smile for hours. OH was really impressed, as she knows what he's like. I havent held him since he was 12 weeks old :shock:

Back