• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cecily Sweetpea came out for a runaround but ......

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Went to sleep on daddy's shoulder instead

Snoozing.jpg

OMG!! SQUEEEE!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:
There is just something about men cuddling buns that I love :oops: :love:

I know it's hard to see from the photo but she was actually hunkered down with her chin fully outstretched and it was laying on her daddy's shoulder.

She has a real habit of sitting on his chest like a little parrot but this was a first. She just went to sleep. At one point she was dreaming and with her eyes closes her mouth was chuntering away asif to be eating a carrot or talkiing to a friend :lol::lol:

She is such a wee darling. :love: Is she keeping quite well just now?

Hi!:wave:

Thank you for asking. I guess all we can say is that she is holding her own, with her weight fluctuating. She is never going to be really good I don't think. She is going for a check up next week because she is drinking too much, and weeing a bit more, plus I think she might have a calcium issue. She's good in her own way and gets cross with us like any other bunny (except in a 'tiny' sized way :lol:) and today she was trying to eat my finger. Feels funny because of her lack of incisors although I think she's getting some pin teeth coming through because you could feel it! LOL

She has really good times but sometimes she seems quite withdrawn. I think she misses her sister to snuggle up to.

Back