• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The great escape!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
So I wake up this morning to find that Rodge AND Orla have managed to escape from their pen in the conservatory......

......Rodge was snoozing on the couch & Orla snoozing on the coffee table, a bag of 12 carrots eaten, a bag of dried parsnip snacks gone, their carrot patch that id been saving as a little xmas gift....shredded to pieces.

The little porkers will be lucky if they get pellets tonight!

Yes 12 carrots & funnily enough they havent touched their hay today!:lol:

Orla has orange feet & Rodge is pooping like mad, thatll teach them! Rodge is the type of rabbit that will eat until he bursts!

Their litter tray smells kinda nice though, all carrot scented poops! :lol:

Yes 12 carrots & funnily enough they havent touched their hay today!:lol:

Orla has orange feet & Rodge is pooping like mad, thatll teach them! Rodge is the type of rabbit that will eat until he bursts!

Their litter tray smells kinda nice though, all carrot scented poops! :lol:

wait for the really orange/red pee they do later... :shock:

Thanks for the reminder Graham! :lol:

They didnt even run away when I went in, weighed down by a belly full of carrots! :lol:

Thanks for the reminder Graham! :lol:

They didnt even run away when I went in, weighed down by a belly full of carrots! :lol:

You're welcome :wave: :lol:

Not surprised, they were probably googley eyed over the carrots :lol:

in all seriousness, i'd be going hay only diet and hoping for them drinking lots after eating all that!

I can't believe that, 12 carrots, :lol:

Oh yes, hay only for the next few days!

Im fully prepared for the sticky poos, Orla has a delicate stomach so no doubt itll be a weekend of baby wipes & bunny bums! :lol:

Please dont forget the WHOLE bag of P@H dried parsnip snacks! :shock:

Back