• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How DARE You !!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
............. groom me AND cut my toenails :evil:

I hope someone seeing this thread will report you to the RSPCA :evil:

012-35.jpg

014-39.jpg

Jessica is not amused................... :roll:

must be something in the air ... i did the same with nemo yesterday and he weed on me in protest ... grumpy b ****er :lol:

Gosh, she looks very cross. :shock: I take Spenser to the vet to have his toenails done, and last time he had to be wrapped in a towel to quell his protests. :roll:

Aw you have my sympathies - my hands take weeks to recover from the scratching I get...

What I love is how forgetful they are - when they've thumped, flicked their feet, scratched and hid from you and then 5 minutes later they're bumping you're ankles begging for attention...

Aw she's gorgeous. I need to do my four's nails. Nutmeg is very difficult, most wriggly AND dark nails. I'm so tempted to see how much the vet's charge :lol:

She has told you then.

Better watch out Jane she will be asking her pals from RU to come and 'sort' you out, and having seen some of the faces of the buns on here you'd better take care, quick get the treats out.

£6.70 i paid for Biccy's to be done last time :wave:

Hmm, tbh it's not the money, I'm more concerned about Smudge on a maybe unnecessary journey. If I could just take her it'd be better but I'm not about to do that.

Back