• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how long after your doe was spayed did her fur grow back...

Candiflare

Mama Doe
..around the scar?

Penelope was done a few months ago (on the same day as Rosie) and she still has a big bald patch where the scar is, but you don't even notice rosie's now...

Seems a bit odd..

Suze was neutered on the 15th Oct and hers has completely grown back now. I think it's been that way for about at least a month now, so I would say hers took maybe a month to grow back fully, but there was a noticable fine covering of short fur after about a week and a half.

Hope that helps!

Two of them grew back quite quickly but the other one took months. I don't think its anything to worry about.

When I adopted Smoo in November last year she had a bit of a bald patch still and she was spayed in August I believe.

Roxy was spayed in August and the fur has grown back around the edges of the shaven area and a lil tuft has gown back in the middle :love:...other than that she is still bald.

Can't really say with Phoebe...she is a the vets now getting spayed :lol:

Ginger was spayed in September, it still hasn't fully grown back now, but she may have a metabolic issue, so that could tie in with that.

Back