• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sexing baby buns - with pics

katiesmum

Young Bun
Hello,

I have three baby buns who I am rehoming (not mine, helping out a friend). They are 7 weeks old (8 weeks on Sunday), I have been trying to sex them, I think I know what they are but am not 100% sure, I have never had this problem before, it may be I am stressing because I need to get one of them right as if she is a girl she has a home, and I really don't want to make a mistake and have her (or her new owner) messed around.

I have been looking at the guide on ru and compared, but wondered if anyone on here could help, I have taken some pics of their bits :shock:, so if I post them on here would that be okay for opinions?

Thanks

Last edited:
I think it would be good if you could post those photos... If they are clear enough im sure someone can help identify! :wave:

Bunny A....

bunnya.jpg

bunnya2.jpg

First one looks female and second one looks male to me..

But dont take my word on it :oops: :lol:

Last edited:
First one looks female and the other two look male to me...

But dont take my word for it, im just comparing photos with the sexing buns thread :oops: :lol:

Thread can be found Here

They all look female to me, what area do you live? perhaps there is someone near to you that could come and sex them for you

I said not to take my word for it ;) :lol::lol:

Come to think of it they all do look similar... so could all be female.
At first i did think a and b were female. :roll:

I am in South Wales, I don't know anyone locally who could help, certainly not the breeder of the parents as she sexed mum and dad as two girls!

Oh and my vets aren't any good either.

Three girls is better than three boys:D

C is most deffinatly a girl,

A&B I am sure are girls,

see the bit that comes out .. is it liek a triangle or a wee man :oops:

if its liek a triangle yup they are girls :wave:

my local pet shop gets me to sex their buns when ever I am in lol

They look like girls to me, but my experience only extends to our litter of 3 girls from 3 months ago :)

Anyway I was a bit more confident that I was right after having a good look down below on mummy and daddy aswell..

Last edited:
Back