• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbitlopedia

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
Got a copy of this from the Library, how up to date is it? I havent read it properly yet but when I flicked through Im pretty sure I saw something about about feeding bread :?

Most of the info is ok, but I've yet to read a bunny book that didn't have things I've disagreed with in it.

thought it might be :roll: is the part about the digestive system and the bad foods list okay? Thats the only reason I picked it up :wave:

I don't agree with a lot of the info on accommodation for starters, I think it is written by breeders :?

One of them is definitely a breeder. She shows her rabbits too as there's a section on showing.

There's a picture in there of a tiny hutch which would make people think that's acceptable.

But, I wish I'd had that (or known about RU) when Tinker fell ill with stasis instead of relying on a pathetic RSPCA book which doesn't mention stasis at all :cry:

Yep, but the forum is blocked on my work pc, so I have to get a bunny-fix somehow :lol::lol::lol:

Back