• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An End of Year Candle Ceremony ??-U/D 23rd Dec @ 8pm ??

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Would you like a Candle Ceremony to be arranged to remember all our Rabbits and other Pets lost during 2010 ?

If so, would you like it to take place just before Christmas or just before New Year ?

Last edited:
I think this would be a lovely thing to do Jane - I think I prefer just before Christmas, but I don't mind & am happy to go with the flow :)

Thank you for posting this :)

Yes please, just before xmas for me too. And in the evening would be good :wave:
Me and Tilly will be there :love:Thankyou!

yep - a lovely idea :D thankyou :D

i would have gone for just before new year so we can thank them all for a wonderful year of pleasure and carry them in our hearts to next year.

happy to go with the majority though and will join in regardless

x

Yes, please. It's nearly a year since I lost my beautiful Justin. I didn't have him long but he was a gorgeous, brave, gentle bun.

I am on-call for the SARC on the nights over Christmas but will be able to take a candle to work and take part in the office there where I type up my notes. I can access RU there too.

Thank you for organising this Jane.

That would be lovely Jane. :love:

I didn't start a thread for Arizona, so it would be nice to remember her with a communal Ceremony at the end of the year. :)

Back