• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homemade toys <3

UrbanBunny

Warren Scout
I needed Hilary to amuse herself for a few hours the other day so I made her something to play with from an empty washed out milk carton and a little bit of chopped up carrot. I think it's safe to say she loved it!

mvnbz6.jpg

334ivly.jpg

2iw4q2w.jpg

Crazy rabbit. :shock:

She worked out how to get the carrots out fairly quickly, so once she's had fun flinging it across the room she was back to distract me from my work.

50m7fd.jpg

'What you doin?'

2mo2wee.jpg

'Really, what you doin? I bet it's not as interesting as meeeeee' :wave:

2z68jra.jpg

High five!

2l9gsu9.jpg

Spying on people :roll:

What a gorgous girlie she is! Like the milk carton idea. My bunny is not fussy about carrot so I would need to put something more enticing in it for him. :roll:

saw this last night before going to sleep (which took ages because i was so busy thinking about Duke & Libby!)

seriously cute and a great idea - ive kept our just finished carton back as we've now had to put most of our bunny toys to one side for when we hopefully bring our married buns home.

I wrapped some pellets in sheets of newspaper earlier, that intrigued my lops for a while!

Back