• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How's Morse doing?

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
I just wondered how the Inspector was doing, Jane? I saw the photo of his squidgy face yesterday or the day before and wondered how he is today? I know he has his poorly times. I have a very soft spot for him:love:

I am hoping he is doing well and lots of inmorsigating.

He's doing OK at the moment thank you :)
He is still on treatment but when C last examined his ears a few days ago she said that they are looking better than they have all year.

Obviously the condition is chronic and we dont know if the treatment will eventually become ineffective, but for now Morsey is happy and pain free :)

I'll take some new pics of him today, meanwhile here's a couple some of you may have seen before

004-3.jpg

007-3.jpg

I was wondering this too :D
Great to hear hes doing well and Im always chuffed to start my day with a piccy of Morse to put a smile on my face :love:

:) what kind of wabbit is he? dont think ive ever seen one like that before, his fur looks more like suade than fur

Well people on here say he is a cross between a Rabbit and a GOAT !! :lol:

He is actually a bit of Rex, a bit of English Lop and a bit of Dwarf Lop. Or at least that is what I was told :)

Thanks, Jane. Have a bad cold at the moment and reading about Morse and seeing the photos has really cheered me up. He looked so incredibly sad when he was poorly - he really does have a wonderfully expressive face.

I :love: Morse. He is all yummy and squidgable (probably not a word). Some new photos would be lovely:D

Good to hear hes doing well :) Lets hope ke keeps investigating for a bit longer without any blips *fingers crossed*

I love the first pic :love:

Inspector morse is back on the case!! :D yippee!

he's got a cool look about him, can see his face so clear cos his fur is so short I guess? it looks like he's just had a shave its so short :lol:

Well people on here say he is a cross between a Rabbit and a GOAT !! :lol:

He is actually a bit of Rex, a bit of English Lop and a bit of Dwarf Lop. Or at least that is what I was told :)

Hmm...they kept quiet about the part-donkey then? ;)

Back