• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits For Dummies...

I think it is very good for the new bunny owner...but go to amazon and get it second hand :wave:

If i've ever got any question I always ask here and it's free :D

Have you tried the library?

No, haven't been to the library in yonks! :oops:
I just want a book so I can read a few pages before I go to bed and to refer to everynow and again :D

lovely books

I know what you mean. I love the internet, but NOTHING replaces the look and feel of a good book. I don't know the book you mention, though...

It's a set postage amount on Amazon, so you don't pay more than £2.75. I found Rabbitlopaedia a good book, but it has been a while since I read it.

Its a good book but not 100% correct, some things it mentions would be disputed on here..... I have it, current version too. The buns nibbled it :-/ :roll:

I have the book (2nd edition) and can't say I'm that impressed. It's American and doesn't even have Barnaby's breed (lionlop) in there. Doesn't even have lionheads :shock:

I got it from Amazon for around £7.00, not sure how much postage was because my mum ordered it for me.

The best place for advice is........................RU :wave:

I have the english version. It's very good. A few things would be disputed on here, but as a basic guide, it's absolutely fine in my view.

Back