• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good house bunny books????

I think there is one recommended on the Rainbow Rabbit website - can't remember the author. Someone was selling a copy in 'items for sale' but it may have gone now.

I have gt one from P@H and it's not too bad. Has a bit of everything in there.

It's called 'House Rabbit' and then underneath it says 'Manual and Reference Guide' in tiny writing. Author is aboutpets and it says expert series in the top right corner. Has a pic of a french lop on the front and lots of buns down the left side.

We used this book when we got Bernard and it helped us out a lot until we came on here :wave:

ETA: Here it is!

155549_1529515673490_1102661253_31249236_8159577_n.jpg

I have gt one from P@H and it's not too bad. Has a bit of everything in there.

It's called 'House Rabbit' and then underneath it says 'Manual and Reference Guide' in tiny writing. Author is aboutpets and it says expert series in the top right corner. Has a pic of a french lop on the front and lots of buns down the left side.

We used this book when we got Bernard and it helped us out a lot until we came on here :wave:

ETA: Here it is!

155549_1529515673490_1102661253_31249236_8159577_n.jpg

thankyou!!! :D

There is loads in there thay you will probably already know but there might be things that you didn't know and if not it might just make an interesting read :)

I will keep an eye on this thread as I think I might have a look round for some more books!

There is loads in there thay you will probably already know but there might be things that you didn't know and if not it might just make an interesting read :)

I will keep an eye on this thread as I think I might have a look round for some more books!

Why does my rabbit.....? by Anne McBride is good. I got one 2nd hand on Amazon, before I got Ben and Lola.

I like Living with a Houserabbit by Dyke & Flack. It has some really good advice re thinking through the pros and cons, settling the bun in and increasing their space, bunnyproofing, litter training etc.

I like Living with a Houserabbit by Dyke & Flack. It has some really good advice re thinking through the pros and cons, settling the bun in and increasing their space, bunnyproofing, litter training etc.

I have this too and its a goodun! Linda Dykes is the founder of the british house rabbit association now renamed something else...

Back