• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my magic moment - cuteness warning!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Feeling a bit sentimental tonight, so thought I would share my magic moment from 2009. Minutes after this photo was taken I picked up my little bunny friend - it was the first time I had ever lifted a living creature, and I was well lost in bunny love!

P8100136.jpg

Feeling a bit sentimental tonight, so thought I would share my magic moment from 2009. Minutes after this photo was taken I picked up my little bunny friend - it was the first time I had ever lifted a living creature, and I was well lost in bunny love!

P8100136.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

Awwwwww, wasn't he cute (well, still is!) :love::love::love:

Is that the dolls' pram you've mentioned before?

Awwwwww, wasn't he cute (well, still is!) :love::love::love:

Is that the dolls' pram you've mentioned before?

Yes, it is indeed. My wee pal. :love: I am looking after him tomorrow and possibly Friday. His fur is a bit out of condition at the moemnt, so I am quite concerned about him. :(

Yes, it is indeed. My wee pal. :love: I am looking after him tomorrow and possibly Friday. His fur is a bit out of condition at the moemnt, so I am quite concerned about him. :(

Awww, poor little chap.... what's up, is it just his fur? :( Have I missed mention of this elsewhere?

Awww, poor little chap.... what's up, is it just his fur? :( Have I missed mention of this elsewhere?

I've got a thread in health from yesterday. His fur is just not right but difficult to describe, and he has one nearly bald bit. I suspect he has lost weight - he was last weighed at 1.8kg, but he doesn't look heavier than your pair (I know it's hard to tell from photos, and Bubbles does often have a very fluffed out look, bless her!).

I've got a thread in health from yesterday. His fur is just not right but difficult to describe, and he has one nearly bald bit. I suspect he has lost weight - he was last weighed at 1.8kg, but he doesn't look heavier than your pair (I know it's hard to tell from photos, and Bubbles does often have a very fluffed out look, bless her!).

That was very politely worded. ;) :lol:

I'll go and look for your thread in a minute. Are you looking after Mr McFlurry at your house or theirs tomorrow?

Either way, is there a chance you could weigh him on a set of kitchen scales do you think? At least it would give you an idea of whether he really has lost weight.

Does he feel skinnier do you think ie. more prominent ribs and/or spine?

That was very politely worded. ;) :lol:

I'll go and look for your thread in a minute. Are you looking after Mr McFlurry at your house or theirs tomorrow?

Either way, is there a chance you could weigh him on a set of kitchen scales do you think? At least it would give you an idea of whether he really has lost weight.

Does he feel skinnier do you think ie. more prominent ribs and/or spine?

He won't let me pick him up, and the thought of conveying him from the summer house to the kitchen is, er, daunting. I'm looking after him at his own house - would love to have him here though. :love:

Awe it's 'the' pram piccy :D what a cute little fluff monster no wonder you couldnt resist picking him up :love: As per the pm fingers crossed it's mites and easily sorted!

Back