• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ecover

Leigh

Mama Doe
Hi everyone

hubby and i are currently cleaning everything while our boy is away on his date (Rabbit stories and pictures - Duke & Libby)

We are using a 50/50 vinegar water solution on the NIC panels but when it comes to cleaning the floor can we use Ecover? will that neutralise the space enough and be safe for bunnies? it doesnt specifically say its animal safe but it does say they use no petro based chemicals.

Otherwise we will try to find some simple solution - we need to go to P@H tomorrow to get some litter so hoping we could also find simple solution there?

(we do buy keep it clean to clean out the wendy house - would that also be ok for neutralising? http://www.bitsforpets.com/keep-clean-lavender-p-4284.html?osCsid=vqlat4d8imtcd16qrho4ehi675)

I use ecover too and ecover washing up liquid to cleans buns, parrot, hammy and piggies bowls etc, i like the linseed floor cleaner on my laminate. xx

excellent - thankyou :)

Im sure it will be fine - just wanted to be sure it will neutralise things enough but I would have thought it should

and after stinking the house out with vinegar I think i'll use the lemon rabbit cleaner we have on other surfaces around the house like the radiator knobs

If Im thinking of the same one as you I think it has vinegar in :) so I imagine it would be a good neutraliser.

Back