• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is it a rabbit thing?

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
why is is that mowgli and rosies favourite place to lie in my room, is exactly the same as locksley likes to lie in, if he's not on my bed that is :lol:

even if i don't put his fleece down he heads straight there, its just really odd how all the bunnie shave choosen that particular spot

why is is that mowgli and rosies favourite place to lie in my room, is exactly the same as locksley likes to lie in, if he's not on my bed that is :lol:

even if i don't put his fleece down he heads straight there, its just really odd how all the bunnie shave choosen that particular spot

Do you mind me asking where it is?
Lola loves sleeping under the radiator when its on:love: i suppose she likes the heat :) she also likes to sleep under the table in the kitchen i think she finds it safe under there:D:wave:

So you can't get to it :roll: :lol::lol:

mowgli used to know i kept chocolate stashed in there i don't anymore, i think its soo they can keep there eyes on me and what im doing :lol: if not he toddles off into his crate as thats near radiator adn he like to keep warm in there

Back