• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The best bit about deliveries....

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
is we get free toys!

They've had a whale of a time this morning wrecking the box:lol::lol:

DSC02233.jpg

DSC02238.jpg

DSC02235.jpg

We got a big box from The Hay Experts this morning. I am going to turn it into something for Milo later :) I love free toys!

I got a couple of boxes from my parents house (they are having lots of DIY done so plenty of packaging) and joined two together to make an L Shape tunnel - Duke loved it! lying in it - on top of it - digging in it - you name it he did it! :lol:

Love the pictures! My rabbit really enjoys the boxes that come when my parents order a case of wine, especially if I cut a door and a window for him.

I got a couple of boxes from my parents house (they are having lots of DIY done so plenty of packaging) and joined two together to make an L Shape tunnel - Duke loved it! lying in it - on top of it - digging in it - you name it he did it! :lol:

He does love a bit of cardboard does your Duke! He's on his second toilet roll

He does love a bit of cardboard does your Duke! He's on his second toilet roll

yeah hes really taken a shine to it in the last 2/3 weeks :lol: specifically toilet/kitchen rolls, those he seems to enjoy eating, boxes he just digs at and pulls strips off without eating much - who knows! :roll:

Back