• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny bunny stories! Add your own

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
If you have a funny bunny story to tell, please change the colour of the font to green so the stories stick out from the comments :D

The other day, I got back from uni and flop on the sofa after giving the buns a bit of attention and a treat. After giving them a treat, they hid in their cardboard box den. Not long after I flopped on the sofa, my eyes start closing.......within seconds, Winter is binkying around the room, including all over me and Rimmi is sticking his face into my face. I gave up and sat back up - so the little beggers then went into their den and had a nap!! Nothing like keeping mum up eh??

I cant read the green :lol: so Im going to do mine in red :D

Yesterday after our little vets trip and after taking her meds like a good little bunny should Mae decided she would like to be a shoulder bunny. Then she decided to make a break for it down my back. I ended up bent double trying to stop her falling off screaming "SOME BODY HELP ME!" my dad just shouted back "but why, Im comfy" :roll: thankfully My mum came ot the rescue :p

Well this is green rather than Lime :p

Today while cleaning out Mini managed to get through a two inch gap to 'sit' (how she can 'sit' in a two inch gap is anyone's guess) under my bed on top of the crates. Crazy explorer bunny.

we had a french lop called jessica, who was out of her dog crate one evening.she had to be put into a crate when we couldnt watch her as she had a tendency to climb:oops:
my oh and i were playing a dvd board game whilst eating a box of maltesers...we turned to watch the screen and heard a crash:shock: she had tipped the maltesers on the floor and was eating them pac man style:shock::oops::lol:

on another occassion she stole the banana my oh was eating from his mouth:shock::lol:

for some reason the colour wont change:? im not technically minded me:oops:

we had a french lop called jessica, who was out of her dog crate one evening.she had to be put into a crate when we couldnt watch her as she had a tendency to climb:oops:
my oh and i were playing a dvd board game whilst eating a box of maltesers...we turned to watch the screen and heard a crash:shock: she had tipped the maltesers on the floor and was eating them pac man style:shock::oops::lol:

on another occassion she stole the banana my oh was eating from his mouth:shock::lol:

Lucky has done ninja bunny doing this to hubby with breadsticks and to daughter with a rusk. Honestly - one min it's in hand on way to gob and the next min after a blur of fur, it's nowhere in sight!!

Last edited:
Can't read that green :lol:
Last week Sox was sitting on my knee all peacefully, so I took my phone out to text my friend, felt a tugging and looked down to see what it was and it was him taking a wrapper out my pocket, I swiftly got that out of his mouth, continued texting, feels more tugging, and Sox jumping off my knee, looked up to see him running away with a £20 note !!It had been through the washing machine and I had no idea it was in my pocket :lol::oops: So he got away with eating a corner of a £20 note...not all that funny for me....but if he could laugh he'd have been peeing himself....you know that little mocking look on there face !!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: i can so picture that nom nom nom nom

I already posted this but I still find it funny.

I ate muesli and went to see the buns. Smoo literally stuck her whole face in my mouth trying to find the noms. I was pretty scared because she has some nasty teeth. I had to give them a couple of raisins as there were going beserk. :lol:

I ate muesli and went to see the buns. Smoo literally stuck her whole face in my mouth trying to find the noms. I was pretty scared because she has some nasty teeth. I had to give them a couple of raisins as there were going beserk. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Haha Piglet did this the other day after I'd eaten something :lol: I had to go get something for her in the end as she would not leave me alone!

Back