• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H Adoptions

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
I really really shouldn't look in the adoption section when I go to P@H. There has been this tiny little dutch rabbit in there for about 2 weeks now :( She/he looks so unhappy. I wish I was in the positon to offer the bun a home :( :( :(

Aww :( I went in mine a few weeks back and there were a lovely pair of bonded piggy boys, went in last week and one is there and ones been taken. I felt so bad for the one left I want to take him in :cry:

If someone had a cage I could borrow I would :lol:

I went into mine and there was a little guinea pig who was there because he only had one eye. This really struck a chord with me as,until recently, I had one pig with 1 eye and one pig with no eyes.

I even asked the staff whether he was a boy or a girl, unfortunately he was a 8-10 week old boy so wouldn't fit in with my existing two. So heartbreaking. x

Back