PDA

View Full Version : P@H Adoptions

MilosMummy
15-12-2010, 11:26 AM
I really really shouldn't look in the adoption section when I go to P@H. There has been this tiny little dutch rabbit in there for about 2 weeks now :( She/he looks so unhappy. I wish I was in the positon to offer the bun a home :( :( :(

chul
15-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Aww :( I went in mine a few weeks back and there were a lovely pair of bonded piggy boys, went in last week and one is there and ones been taken. I felt so bad for the one left I want to take him in :cry:

If someone had a cage I could borrow I would :lol:

Nikki26
15-12-2010, 11:50 AM
I went into mine and there was a little guinea pig who was there because he only had one eye. This really struck a chord with me as,until recently, I had one pig with 1 eye and one pig with no eyes.

I even asked the staff whether he was a boy or a girl, unfortunately he was a 8-10 week old boy so wouldn't fit in with my existing two. So heartbreaking. x

Leigh
15-12-2010, 12:36 PM
maybe hes really a girl and they sexed him wrongly? ;)

Nikki26
15-12-2010, 01:23 PM
maybe hes really a girl and they sexed him wrongly? ;)

That wouldn't surprise me :? I should be good tho and stick to my resolve to always rescue from my local rescue centre.

Kipper
15-12-2010, 02:53 PM
Mine had a gorgeous ermine rex in a few weeks back. Poor bun had a big growthg on its head :(