• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

His Bunship

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
This is what my OH has started calling Oscar :love:

I was a bit worried that he wouldn't be interested in Oscar really since he has never had pets before, but they have bonded really well and I'm really happy about it. I often come downstairs to find them laying on the floor together :D

A picture of them together. Oscar is obsessed with his treats and will climb all over you to get them!
http://s740.photobucket.com/albums/xx41/toni_267/?action=view&current=SN854493.jpg

Lovely! :love: My OH wasn't keen on Bunski when we first got him, until he realised what a little character he is!!

Awwww, thats sweet! My boyfriend wasn't really interested in the bunnies or my tortoises until we moved in together, now he is always talking to them and he takes care of them when I'm unable to.

My OH was pretty sceptical when I said I wanted a rabbit...he loves them now :love:

DaveandSweetpea-1.jpg

Yep my OH wasn't keen on me bringing the buns in for the winter at first, but now he's really warmed to them.

I keep overhearing him talking to them and fussing them ....and every time he passes their bedroom he goes in to give them a treat (although we've had a little chat about this! lol).

It would appear bunnies can win even the most sceptical of people round! :D :love:

Our bedroom window is directly next to the rabbit shed, and if OH goes out to do the buns for me on a night, I always hear him talking to them :love:

My OH can be heard talking normally about any serious topic and then changing abruptly in mid-word to his silly voice and calling "Ooooooh, Manghino!"
Even when I can't see, I know Mango's there somewhere being his usual cute self. :lol:
The buns were a concession he made to me, but then Mango showed to him more affection than any of us expected - he adores him and gives him lots of kisses! I wish he loved me that much (Mango, not my OH)! And so it happened that my OH that never had a pet before now loves bunnies...

Last edited:
Back