• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Lord

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Marnie exhausts me just watching her :shock:
He has be careering round the living room for the past 10 mins....up over on the chairs, spinning around in the litter box, zooming backwards and forwards from the kitchen, using Rosies boingy chair as a spring board....it's madness!
Anyone elses buns ehausting to watch?

Winter can get like that sometimes, I dont know how she even moves her body like that but she goes on a crazy binky attach, even Rimmi has to duck for cover! Always seems to be if your eyes close for a min or two while lying on the sofa too..... hmmm

Yeh all of mine are abit painful to watch!
Max is your classic binkying around jumping onto everything, knocking stuff over, occasionally falling of stuff kinda bun :lol:
Timmy does a few jumps but mostly charges around as fast as his little legs will carry him. Problem is he takes corners a little too wide and slows down too late so hes forever colliding into walls and doors :lol:
Mimis very clumsy since her head tilt and thevlook on her face when she runs and binkys is like this :shock: Its almost asthough she cant control it :lol: And she just did a binky under the bed and banged her head :roll:

Spenser was like that in the summer. I think he uses up a lot of energy keeping warm now. He also moves very fast if he is in the conservatory and I am trying to catch him. :roll: The boingy chair sounds an excellent springboard, as long as Marine doesn't take a fancy to a bounce when it is occupied by Rosie!

Spenser was like that in the summer. I think he uses up a lot of energy keeping warm now. He also moves very fast if he is in the conservatory and I am trying to catch him. :roll: The boingy chair sounds an excellent springboard, as long as Marine doesn't take a fancy to a bounce when it is occupied by Rosie!

She does sometimes....but Rosie doesn't seem to mind in the slightest. The quite often used to share the carry cot when Rosie still fitted in it. I've also found Marnie flopped out next to her in the moses basket (God knows how she got in) :roll:

B&G are in zoomy mode at the moment, running up and down the hallway like there is no tomorrow. It's tiring watching them, certainly!

Mine exhaust me, just looking at them....Edfie especially.

I just have to look at them snoozing, and need a nap! ;) ( what can I say.....they're f-lops! :lol:)

She does sometimes....but Rosie doesn't seem to mind in the slightest. The quite often used to share the carry cot when Rosie still fitted in it. I've also found Marnie flopped out next to her in the moses basket (God knows how she got in) :roll:

It sounds like bunny and baby are well bonded. :lol:

Back