• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floppy Bunnies!

Indy

Warren Scout
Where do yours flop? :love:

Indy tends to flop out on the mat in the kitchen (right by the back door so he probably gets a cool draft!) although I had him on my lap today and he flopped riiiiight out across my legs :love::lol: He got highly peeved though, everytime he got to maximum stretch and flexed his little toes, I laughed, which wobbled him, which clearly interrupted the stretch and flex :lol:

What about yours?:wave::)

My Indy loves to flop near the radiator.. I don't have them on very hot anyway but I always worry :roll: and he flops in his hutch when he's so frustrated that he can't get at Luna. - hes not neutered yet

Luna flops in the middle of the dining room

Bunski flops on the laminate floor but touching the rug, resting his back on it.

B&G Flop in about 10 differenet places, but only those 10 places.

The current favourite place is just outside the crate, between the living room and hallway. You then can't get out :lol:

Otherwise, the other favourite at the moment is on the fleece, under the radiator as the floor has the pipes under it where they lay, its never too hot though.

Next to my bed :love: Or sometimes on the lino if they're feeling a little warm. My lionheads like to flop just by their dog bed, Smudge sometimes attempts to flop in it but it doesn't work quite so well, it's a bit small for that.

Poppet's favourite place for flopping is on the shelf under the living room table. Cookie likes to join her, but only if my laptop cover is there so she can lie on it. :lol:

Proof! :lol:

Photo0535.jpg

The lump in the background is my legs :p

Back