• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Brighton Burrows' ??- Bad News Post 18 :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
That's what I think I will have to call my house if this attempt at bonding yet another couple of Bucks works !!

Rodney and Dermot in the bonding pen...........

015-32.jpg

If it does work they will be my fifth pair of Bucks !!

VERY early days yet though so vibes would be much appreciated

Last edited:
Wow you're really brave bonding bucks but you've had had good success rate with it. Good luck, Jane xxxx

Wow I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to attempt it. Hope all goes well! Are they not neutered for health reasons?

Yay!! I actually found my bucks loved each other! Easier bond ever with those two. It was like they were brothers. Such a shame I had to split the foursome back to their original boy-girl pairs. Wishing every success and I hope the boys continue behaving!

I did notice you had a few gay couples in your bunny family. :lol: My first sponsor bunnies were two boys, but they were brothers from the same litter. On brother sadly died and his sibling now has a wifebun.

Looks like it was going well from that pic. How are things this morning Jane?

Rodders is being a bit of a bully :roll:

Will persevere though as it's not been 24 hours yet.

Got to be VERY vigilant re Dermot as he is a stasis prone Bun and very sensitive to stress.

Sadly I have had to separate Rodney and Dermot :cry: Rodney was constantly bullying Dermot and in the end Rodney would not let Dermot out of his litter tray :cry: This afternoon Dermot stopped eating and so I was not prepared to continue the bonding.

So I still have thee single Bucks :cry:

:( I was really hoping it would work. Poor Dermot :(

Is it possible to bond any of them into a trio? Always a risk of breaking other bonds though :?

Back