• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello, I am new :-)

sarahsarah

Warren Scout
Hello! Thought I'd better do an intro post! :wave:

I am Sarah, obviously... and I am a mummy to 3 Nethies. I have just done a post in Behaviour and Bonding section which tells you our story and asking for any advice you may have for me :)

I think I'll have a go at making myself a little picture thingy for my signature, so I can fit in with the rest of you heehee :)

P1030706 by sarahsarah666, on Flickr

This is Mummy Dandelion with Buttercup and Bluebell who have now gone to live with my friend next door :) (And yes I know, I know, mixed food is bad.)

P1030656 by sarahsarah666, on Flickr

This is Daffodil on the right who is staying with us. With either Buttercup or Bluebell, those two are identical! (This was a while ago they are 3 months old now!)

P1030661 by sarahsarah666, on Flickr

This is Daddy Daisy. He's grumpy because he is a boy with a girls name :)

Oooops just realised there is a section called "Your Stories and Photos"

Sorry I am in the wrong place, I'm not sure if I can move my post?

Heehee, you also have excellent taste in names :)

:lol: Yes, I noticed we have our 'Dandelion' and 'Buttercup' in common :lol:

Mine are all boys (despite the girly names) - it took the vet several attempts to sex them, especially as a couple were 'late developers', and the names had stuck by the time we found out they were all boys :lol:

Back