• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah - any spare vibes please? u/d 31st Dec P146 back from the vets, eating a little

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Noah has another lump that has appeared in his jaw & a lump that has appeared at the base of his left ear :cry::cry::cry:

He had a jaw abscess removed in the summer & now looks like he has another one & possibly in his ear. We've just got back from the vets & they want him go in on Thursday for an operation to try to remove them & try to find the cause of them.

I can't believe Noah has to have another op - I'm so worried about him, particularly because of the lump at the base of his ear :cry:

Please, please send as many vibes as you can spare for Noah - he is such a special boy to both me & Mark, he just has to get better.

Last edited:
ohh no.... poor noah:cry: i hope he gets better soon and the op goes well. then its the end of it for the poor chap:cry:
we have been through the "abscess "thing:cry: its not nice:(

Poor Noah, loads of vibes for him. I know how special he is to you and Mark, he is a truely amazing bunny.

Thank you everyone for your vibes & good wishes for Noah - we really do appreciate them. I'm dreading Thursday & feel sick at the thought of his op :cry:

I think I'd be ok if there was only one lump in his jaw, but I'm worried sick what the lump in his ear is :cry:

I just hope that 2011 is a year of no bunny abscesses - we've had more than our fair share of them this year with one bun or another :cry:

Back