• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help please... vibes for Ruby...U/D

Candiflare

Mama Doe
She's not eating, she has goop around her eyes and she seems to be spasming.

I've called the emergency vet and they're taking my details to call me back...

Last edited:
They called me back and thought she was a dog. I think they heard "lab" instead of rabbit, and they were saying "It's very normal for her not to eat, don't worry about it.." and I was saying "NO IT'S A RABBIT!" They were very apologetic at least...

She's just really affected by not being with the other buns anymore and just seems to have gone down hill ever since.

She is moving to the beat of her heartbeat...

In my rush, I fell over and jarred my back and now waiting for my dad to come over. ARGH! And I wanted to bond her with a new bun this weekend!

The vet suspects she has eaten something I had on the bottom of my shoe from India after I told them what she did when she was running round the living room this morning, so they have taken my shoes in to take a sample and to test it. Ruby has been admitted tonight.

She is having heart arythmias and diarrhea :(

The vet suspects she has eaten something I had on the bottom of my shoe from India after I told them what she did when she was running round the living room this morning, so they have taken my shoes in to take a sample and to test it. Ruby has been admitted tonight.

She is having heart arythmias and diarrhea :(

Oh god :cry:

Millions more vibes xx

Sending millions of vibes for Ruby and saying some extra payers as well, really hope she picks up through the night and hugs to you too!

Last edited:
Back