• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We did it - We're fostering Jimmy

I think he's beautiful too!! :love::love::love:

What a softie I am as I haven't even met him yet! lol I just hope that he really enjoys his new temporary (but probably indefinite) home. I think his story would have haunted me for ages if I hadn't taken him!

Well done :) he looks lovely, I love REWS but suppose I am biased as I have had several :)
It is great to give good homes to needy buns, I have 3 buns at present all dutch, 2 I have rehomed from local rescue centre and 1 I am fostering for them :)

I can barely get any work done because I am so excited to give him our home and affection.

Excuse my naivete.... what does REWS stand for? I'm assuming Red-eyed whites but wanted to be sure! :oops:

Our current pair is a dutch cross and a holland lop we think.

Unfortunately we will have to keep them all separate but we still will be able to give Jimmy a ton of attention as I work from home. I wish I could take them all but we only have a 2 bedroom flat. ROFLMAO

He is indeed lovely!! I have a REW (yes red eyed white) small mini lop and she is deaf and well as having dodgy eyesight - she is ADORABLE!! Lots of love and luck to this little lad! :love:

Back