• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Exercise ball for a rabbit?!!

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
I've just seen someone advertising an 'exercise ball for a rabbit or ferret'! Now I don't know about ferrets but I'm pretty such the rabbit/ball combination wouldn't work!! :shock:

Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't imagine why anyone would put a rabbit in a ball. Julie wouldn't fit in any ball though but if she did I am sure she would knock herself out trying to get out of it.

Rabbits don't move right for it to be safe for them to be in a ball surely :shock:
Hamsters and ferrets walk but bunnys hop, how can they hop in a ball?

Rabbits can't go in balls :( I saw someone advertising a running wheel for a guinea pig too :(

:shock:

Was there a photo?

I'm hoping they actually meant one of the little balls that you stuff with treats but it wouldn't surprise me if they do mean you put the bunny in one of the clear 'hamster type' balls. :roll:

:shock:

Was there a photo?

I'm hoping they actually meant one of the little balls that you stuff with treats but it wouldn't surprise me if they do mean you put the bunny in one of the clear 'hamster type' balls. :roll:

I didn't think of that! I really, really hope they did. There wasn't a photo.

I'm sure I have seen exercise balls advertised for rabbits before...not nice :( there's definately guinea pig/rat/ferret ones.

i am sure i saw one a long time ago when i had hamsters (that was about 10 years plus ago). My bunnies would not be pleased being shoved into a ball.

image if they were sutible, my wires would be safe, so no more having to take the rabbit in the bathroom with me when i need a wee lol

Would deffo not even atempt to try one myself

I started reading the thread thinking, but Jenson has several balls to play with, then I realised balls like hamster exercise balls! OMG :shock: That's just wrong!

Back