• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: i REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON THESE TWO ...UPDATE POST41

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2005_0425novend0007.jpg

We have been very very good this year ... especialy since aunty Angie and the Ru forum members got us our new hutch and run .

We eat our hay (well ..at least the posh stuff ;) ) and we eat all our greens like good bunny rabbits :)

We dont bite and we dont scratch .. we do wriggle when picked up ...but aunty Angie says that doesnt matter :)

We have been here for nearly a year and in that time not one single person has come along and considered giving us a home .. we thought it was our colours that put people off ..but Aunty Angie says its our ages and the fact that Fern has needed 2 dentals since arriving .. :(

What we would realy like is a mummy and daddy and a new home all of our own ....

We dont need a mansion ..(but then if we got one im sure we would enjoy it ;) )...just a hutch with attached run would do fine .. anything above that would be a bonus .:)

love
Sooty and Fern

2005_0425novend0010.jpg

2005_0425novend0008.jpg

2005_0425novend0009.jpg

2005_0425novend0012.jpg

Last edited:
I feel sad for these two :(

You do like to tug at the heart strings dontcha?

I'm sorry guys, i just dont have the space for any more :(

Awwww Sooty & Fern :( :( :( I really wish I could offer you your forever home :(

I really, really hope all your Christmas wishes come true sweethearts ::love: xxx

ANGIE!!! You have actually brought tears to my eyes!

I wish I could take them but I have my hands full at the minute!

I shouldn't look on here :(
(although I said that before and the first time I came on i found Oriana)

ETA: To anyone considering these two I have met them and they are beautiful!!

:love::love: Oh Sooty and Fern you do not need to look cuter or be different colours because you are beautiful. I really hope you find your forever home soon! :love::love:

I really hope these two find a home soon, they are so cute, it makes me very sad that not a single person has been interested in them :(.

if only i could have more bunnies, i'd have these two without question, they're so lovely. but with zeke being the way he is, i couldnt risk them getting the same thing off him. :(

aww sweethearts you dont need to be cuter or diffrent colours you are just special the way you are:love: im sorry that im the other end of the country or i would grant your christmas wish as i think its is so sad that you have waited so long for your forever home, heres hopeing that santapaws somehow grants your wish soon sending loads of hugs and kissess your way xxxx

Back