• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

buns came back from their holidays yesterday...

Candiflare

Mama Doe
... and my parents went to pick them up as I was at work. They said that the buns seemed really attached to Di :):):):)lol: the Hoppy Holidays owner.

Then when I went home to see them, they all hid in their enclosure (usually they're all out, scrambling on top of me.. :( ) and stamping their feet!

They wouldn't even come out for a Fenugreek Crunchie. I tried to give Ralph a nose rub as he's always receptive, but he kept slipping out from under my hand.

I think they had a better time on holiday :cry:

Awwww *hugs* My two will sulk if they have gone somewhere on holiday, even Rimmi. They will relax in time, they are probably just furious that you didnt bring them anything back! :lol:

awww :lol:

i didn't have that problem with locksley he didn't mind leaving me or coming back to me, any human = food and that means he is their friend for life :lol: and any human = bunny cuddles, which he will happily have 24/7 if he could by anyone

Awwwww. I'm sure they'll be back to their normal ways soon. :love: No bun can resist fenugreek crunchies for long. :lol:

just got the hump for daring to leave them - even though they probably had a good time. eric hates it if i leave the house for longer than 3 hours:roll:

Back